Friday, August 04, 2006

How do I express it....?

With the news out in the open....both in India and Oz. Quite funny how the people react to the event of me being "hitched". Well got caught at work looking at Payal's pic. Hey...I was running a macro and couldnt do anything else...so took a step out on to dream land. Just the time for everyone to come up to my desk. Well the ears still go bright red with embarassment.
Work is going well. Still getting settled in after the short holiday I had in India (the excuse that I use at work). Milestone to look for is August 18th...I am getting engaged!!!
Plans plans and more plans for the future. Excited and scared (in a good way)....cant put it in words on what I feel. Moving on to the next phase in life. Taking it as a challenge. It is good 'coz some one is there with you. One step at a time I guess. Currently in a whirl pool of emotions.
Life goes on.......07/02/07

1 Comments:

Blogger Maverick said...

Hi Deeps,
You guys are so good in keeping secrets. Well I have to express happiness in some way!!! :)

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home