Monday, July 03, 2006

A bit and will be over the hedge.....



Hmm...lets say things are almost over the hedge. Still cant talk about it. Lets just say that I am VERY HAPPY. Not long before I go back home (India). 12 days and counting. Wish the clock would start turning faster. The wiat is sure a killer. Well as the saying goes "Good things come to those who wait" I AM WAITING!!!!!

Melbourne is all cold and frigid still. They say its going to get worse!! Bwuh??? I thought winter would be milder after the shortest day of the year. D'oh forgot that I was in Melbourne.

Still havent got around taking pics of my mates over here. I do...aint got the guts to post it. I think I will start with a decent bunch of their pics, they have been nice to me.

Will be posting that shortly. Yep been slack lately. I have been having some very interesting events in my life....as always too early to tell. Some interesting posts should be up soon (hopefully, fingers crossed...yes I have the rabbits foot and the horse shoe for luck)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home