Monday, October 09, 2006

Guess who's back!!!


Well, so much for being a master blogger. Haven't being getting any time to update the blog. Work has been quite tedious and verrrrrry busy.
So here goes...quite a lame effort to have a post in before the blog goes obsolete.









Just three little words
don't seem like enough
for someone whose smiles
till brightens my day,
whose touch can make me forget
the rest of the world.

They don't seem like enough
for someone who's always been there
to celebrate with me
when everything goes my way
and to hold my hand
when my whole worldseems to fall apart.
But even though "I Love You"
can't express the depthof my feelings for you.
I hope you know what's in my heart.
Because loving you
means more to me
than anything in the world
and it always will.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so much for not being able to find the right words...

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

..damn..i think this speechlessness is contagious..

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back!!!
was wondering where the "blogger" was!!! :) :)
neat poem..
best wishes to both of you@

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home