Wednesday, June 20, 2007


Guess who is back,. I am not sure whether any one still looks in here. I am back and will be resuming my blogger duties.
What have I been doing for the last 141 days. Good question. The things that has happened during this time:
- Payal and I am married. The wedding was awesome. As I say to everyone who ask me "How is married life?".."HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!"
- A great holiday in India....2 months...not long enough the mind says!! 2 months was just enough to sit back and START to unwind. Nothing like being back home.
- Had Sharanya's birthday bash and well it is good to be called Santa Claus. Hmmm, about Ninja. She is one of the smartest kids in her school. Getting loads of 1st prizes. We were one gleaming family when we went to her school day. Well she swims better than her uncle now. "One amazing kid" is the usual comment that she gets.
- Came back to Oz in April...
- Vaish and Sats have a new house....yep its complete.
- Deepthi and Tushar are in their new place as well....yep that's complete as well.
- Payal is Melbourne...she got here 20 days after I did.
- We are in our new place.....nah!! We are renting. The good part is that it is right behind the Panjalas.
- MEHEK....where do I start with this.....she has started sitting up, crawling, talking (baby language), imitating us as well....and occasionally scolding Vaish.
- Oh! BTW I am an Aussie now...got my citizenship. (I know, I know...I will get dual citizenship.)
- It was not all good news for me. Lost some one is who is very dear to me. Jacky has passed on to happier hunting grounds. Will miss ya mate

That's me in the last 141 days. Will update post if I think of something I have missed. Well this is just a gist of things anyways.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yippppiieee! welcome back!

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home